We help our clients acquire debt financing for the purposes of:
- working capital – to finance ongoing operations and their growth
- investments (capex) – for capacity expansion, purchase of machinery and equipment
- acquisitions – to finance takeover of other entities
- recapitalisations – allowing the shareholders, provided good standing of the company, to realize part of the value of their business without divesting their shareholding
- successions – to pay off a specific group of successors so that others can take over the business with no claims.
We execute refinancings as well to decrease significantly company’s financial expenses.
We maintain good relations with most banks in Poland, as well as with Polish and European debt funds. We understand the decision criteria and boundary conditions of financial institutions, which allows us to achieve the maximum available secure level of financing for our clients with the best possible credit terms.
We carry out the entire financing process from A to Z, prepare information documents, financial models and projections, covenant simulations, legally support the process of negotiating loan agreements and collateral agreements, complete formalities related to collaterals.