Managing Partner, founder of IG Capital
18 years of experience in the area of investments, finance management and restructuring.
He has conducted several dozen of projects in the areas of: M&A, raising external financing, financial and operational restructuring, financial and business due diligence.
Has extensive experience in monitoring companies and supporting their value creation.
His experience include:
- Tar Heel Capital – private equity fund (Investment Director, supervisory boards member of portfolio companies),
- Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder – venture capital fund (supervisory boards member of the fund and of portfolio companies),
- Drogerie Natura (Vice President of Management Board, CFO),
- Eurocash Group (Controlling Department Manager),
- Carlsberg Group (Controlling Manager)
He graduated from Finance and Banking at the Warsaw School of Economics and ACCA examinations.